The Best

my favorite movie ever The Wedding Singer

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Start

wow! i can't believe time passed by so fast
after years and years going through shit,school,breakouts on my fucking face
haha wow!! still can't believe it,it's 2010
had the most shittiest times back in 09 i hope this year would be a good year for me and my girlfriend.god i wanna say that i can't stop thinking of her *daydreams
my cousin's gone off to National Service, danggggggg
i'll be bored fo sure
nahh not that bored i can't believe syg's mama
both us tickets to KL? wow that's the 1st time ever a girlfriend's parent of mine spent me something that is way cooler than eating burger king lmao
really am speechless when people are so kind to me especially when it comes to syg's parents =] oh and had japanese dinner with her parents,boyyyy her dad is sure cool ,cooky,and spontaneous .i was quite down when they mention bout her going to another college besides going together =/ i was like ..................................
if she's gone,then we're gone ="(
long distance relationship will never work for me..i don;t know why don't ask.
all i know is i couldn't agree more with my sisters,uncles and rest of the family that she is very family-oriented like =) wow sooo impressed 1st ever girlfriend to do things with my family.let's just pray and say that our love is building to last.

1 comment:

suhsh said...

Finally baybeeeee ! YAY ! I'm so proud of you sayang. I hope you know that i look up to you as my hero :) I love you ♥