The Best

my favorite movie ever The Wedding Singer

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Needle

the picture above shows how to get your lips pierce


the day was 28th September 2008 got my first piercing on the lip =]
was alone after meeting Putri,she went home to berbuka puasa,i went roaming searching for shirts,shopping la katakan,i notice that so many things are almost the same,then i was like sigh,what should i buy la,i thought of Alex Evans,straight i went to the parlor,and asked 'excuse me how much if i pierced my lip,she said 20 if u use the gun,50 for the needle,i thinked twice,hmmm if i used the gun the hole will turn out bit small,maybe if i take the needle it'll be like medium size,ahhh wat the heck ,give me the needle please,as she said follow me sit her,tooked her toolbox,wears her gloves,she put something on the needle,before that she like spray something on my lip maybe the pembeku or whatever it is,and there she was one hand needle one handle tiny plier =S ,i was like 'shittt,shouldnt have wanna pierce my lip,oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,she poked it like 3 times then,voila! donee,heee got my 1st lips pierced,i might do another one on the 1st day of Raya after raya my grandma's house =p