The Best

my favorite movie ever The Wedding Singer

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thunder march

it's wednesday 3.27am  woke up just to finally update my blog,am so excited,im going back to kl for awhile woohoo!! with my gf =] hope to have a good time together tho.our flight would be about 12pm we wont exactly land 1pm maybe 1-ish =) yeaah.then we'll head back to my place to chuck the bags&luggage head to bb watch movie =DD then bug something's that are important she knows what =] go shopping ntahh tgk laahhh malam bawak dia feel the sentul variety =p hope there wouldn't be any IMPOSiTIONS(meaning no one kacau) so yeahhh and marty's song is stuck in my head the whole time!!! yikes!! hope to curl my hair more like his!! x kesaq la nk kata ape =DD

1 comment:

suhsh said...

I have to admit that this was the best holiday ever sayang :'''') I LOVE YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART :') <333333